Menomana is the game to break the taboo on the transition. It is for executives, HR staff, for women between the ages of 45-60 and anyone else interested in the transition.
Menomana is a team game, a team consists of 2 to 6 players. You carry out various assignments with the team. Throwing the dice determines the assignments to be played.
There are five different types of commands:
• knowledge assignments, to learn more about the transition and the effects it can have.
• creativity assignments, which stimulate creativity in the organisation.
• taboo breakers, these ensure that the players talk openly with each other and exchange experiences.
• lifestyle assignments, which are about healthy eating and sufficient exercise.
• exit cards, with these cards the game team reflects on its own work situation.
The aim is to complete the puzzle and collect as many Doñas as possible.
In total there are more than 100 mission cards. This makes Menomana a game that can be played many times.
Count on about 1-1.5 hours for a game session.
Menomana has been tested in several settings. By individuals, groups of women and on the shop floor in a mixed team.
For the knowledge questions we collaborated with Stichting Vuurvrouw, for the creativity assignments with the Utrecht School of the Arts and for the lifestyle assignments with lifestyle coach Imre Krull. Menomana was created with financial support from Stichting Vuurvrouw. The design and illustrations were made by Nanna de Jong.
For the game to land well in the workplace, there are several options. In the Menomana Workshop you play the game in your own work setting under the guidance of the creator/designer. A Train the game leader workshop provides the necessary game leader skills to HR or internal coaches. The game is also available separately. For more information about the offer and ordering click on the button below.